XTRAC Lasers produce a highly effective, safe, and painless therapy by delivering a targeted, super-narrow UVB band to affected areas, resulting in effective and rapid improvement without the worry of harmful side effects of invasive, systemic agents.*
Since receiving FDA clearance in 2000, the XTRAC Excimer Laser has come to be recognized by dermatologists worldwide as the market leader in the treatment of psoriasis and vitiligo.
- Effective treatment — symptoms** reduced generally in 10-12 treatment sessions
- Long-lasting relief — typically several months free of symptoms**
- Painless and quick treatments
- Relief without messy creams and daily skin care regimen
- Covered by most major insurance companies, available by prescription
For the Treatment of Psoriasis
Excimer Laser Therapy provides fast, effective relief for psoriasis sufferers. XTRAC is an FDA-cleared, clinically proven excimer laser which provides significant skin improvements with remissions lasting for months.
- Safe, effective and pain-free therapy targeting only the affected tissue
- Significant improvement in as few as 6-10 treatments
- Extended remission with some patients experience clearance for over a year
- Effective in hard to treat areas such as feet, hands and scalp
- Covered by MOST insurance companies including MEDICARE
- Treatments are done in minutes and do not require any cream or lotions
With treatment sessions lasting just a few minutes, the XTRAC can make all the difference.The XTRAC utilizes a specific wavelength of light which stimulates the repigmentation of the skin in patients with vitiligo.Clinical studies with the XTRAC have shown that, in some patients with vitiligo, repigmentation can begin within 6 to 12 treatments, and successful repigmentation can often be obtained in 30 treatments or less. The number of treatments needed can vary from person to person based on a variety of factors.
*Laser treatments not available in all locations. Call for details.