Chemical peels are ideal for many skin types, and can help to improve the appearance of aging and dull skin. The process sloughs off older, dull layers of skin and encourages healthy skin growth beneath the skin’s surface.*
- Reduce fine lines
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots and freckles
- Improve the look and feel of skin
This popular three-step process removes a micro-thin layer of the epidermis with a light combination of glycolic acid, papaya enzymes and dry ice. Incremental improvements are noticeable in skin appearance with each successive Micropeel. The procedure is comfortable and requires no recovery time.
ZO® 3 – Step Peel™
An innovative, in-office treatment peel targeting melasma, acne, fine lines, rough texture, large pores and dullness, followed by an at-home treatment that produces longer lasting results than ordinary peels. Suitable for all skin types.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide skin renewal and stimulation
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of aging
- Supports improvement of skin barrier protection and improves the skin’s ability to repair and renew itself
- Provides antioxidant protection as well as anti-irritant benefits
*Aesthetic treatments not available in all locations. Call for details.